PractiTest allows you to link your QA Management Process with the rest of the Organization’s work by seamlessly integrating with the additional systems used by your team.
PractiTest integrations include the following systems:
- Bug Tracking:
– Jira Cloud Configuration
– Eggplant Integration
– Jira Server & Datacenter Configuration
– Jira Server/Datacenter - no plugin Configuration
– Pivotal Tracker
– Azure DevOps
– CA Agile Central (Rally)
– Redmine – one way integration
– Redmine – two way synchronization (for enterprise license only)
– Slack Integration
– SVN Integration
– Automated Testing Integration Support
General Integration set-up: Project Settings > Integration.
Then Select your desired integration –
All these integrations are managed in the Project Settings Module, under the Integrations tab.
We are constantly adding new integrations to the system, so in case we do not yet support the integration you’re looking for, you can request this integration using our User Feedback Form.