ERP Testing tool that eliminates business risks
and lets you test faster and better
Upgrading or updating your ERP tools? Testing ERP implementation? Looking for an Enterprise testing tool? Using PractiTest you can coordinate, control, run, and view all your testing needs
Enterprise testing tool for better control and faster release
From functional testing through performance to user acceptance testing, PractiTest makes every ERP testing-related process easier and smoother. Whether you are looking for a SAP ERP testing tool, Oracle ERP testing, or any other ERP system testing, PractiTest is flexible and can answer your specific needs. With PractiTest you have full control over the entire process: from requirements to tests, runs, and issues.
Eliminate business Risk
- Use PractiTest’s dashboard and reports to know what is going on with your software and your process at all times
- Using PractiTest ALM, you can always identify potential risks based on your testing before they become a threat
- Document everything easily for audits and trail logs
- Use PractiTest’s traceability to make sure all your requirements are met and to track every issue to its source
- Coordinate the testing of every team member and every testing aspect - automated or manual
Coordinate the testing of your team members
"PractTest’s cloud service helped us integrate and coordinate the work of some of our more challenging projects, where teams were geographically and logistically separated from one another. Working and communicating under one virtual house, has made our team effort smoother and more valuable. The team’s communication is important, not only for a better testing process but also for better business, development and human relations!"
– Sari Talin, Head of QA, IT Merchant Services,For the full case study >>
Trace each issue to the test that failed and the requirement that initiated it for auditing purposes
"All the information is very clear, and everything is linked which gives us greater traceability for auditing purposes. The traceability makes it a lot easier to explain that we have this issue because we ran this test, and we ran this test because it covers this requirement. It’s opened up communication to a wider audience who normally wouldn’t have that visibility. The efficiency of testing has increased and we are able to complete testing much quicker."
– Steve Mcgeary, Technology Service Operations Team Leader,For the full case study >>
Ensure full coverage by covering each requirement with suitable tests
"PractiTest reporting and dashboard capabilities allowed us to get full visibility about our testing coverage which translates into business value, as we have better confidence in coverage and are able to release faster."
– Surendra nagaura, QA lead,For the full case study >>
Coordinate your ERP automation and manual testing inside PractiTest and get full visibility into all your testing results
"“PractiTest creates visibility for stakeholders, devs, product owners, and for us. Having a place to put everything as a central repository gives such a great peace of mind."
– Sarah Stehno, QA Engineer,For the full case study >>
Make sure your team is delivering on time by focusing on relevant testing efforts rather than wasting time on side tasks
"The testing time cycle improved by using PractiTest which clearly translates into lesser time to market."
– Avijit Amitabh, Test Delivery Manager of the IS&T team,For the full case study >>
Use dynamic dashboards and reports to Identify problematic areas in your process
"The added visibility and reporting helps to demonstrate the testing time and scope of the testing for different releases which helps to demonstrate the work that goes into a testing cycle."
– David Carter, Test analyst,For the full case study >>