PractiTest is a leading SaaS company offering a Test management solution, aiming to help QA professionals and testers release better quality products, faster. Founded in 2008, the company is based in Rehovot Science Park next to the train station. PractiTest is being used by customers from more than 55 countries, including some of the world's largest brands such as Wendy's, The New York Times, Roblox, McAfee and more.
This role is a hybrid position that will both qualify the leads generated by our internal marketing team and advance them through the sales process to closure, as well as develop new opportunities by nurturing contacts with outbound activities.
- Prospect- call and qualify new prospects and lead discovery calls
- Demonstrate & sell the value of our innovative solution to decision-makers & influencers
- Close new business and expand our footprint in our existing customer base (we’ve got a lot of very happy customers!)
- Establish credibility & strong rapport in relationships with senior executives & project champions
- Sunday-Thursday (flex) - mixture of morning and evening hours
People that do best in this role have these personality traits and work habits:
- At least 5 years experience selling SaaS, preferably IT or R&D solutions
- Experience with complex sales cycles
- Passion about sales and building a great career working to help clients succeed and grow their business
- Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer happiness
- Start up mentality- willing to adapt and change as the company grows and the role expands
- The ability to work independently and effectively online
- Experience working with HubSpot- a plus
- Speak English like a native
- Additional languages a plus
Enjoy the best of both worlds- an established, profitable company with startup potential. Our products are world renown and count some of the most respected global brands as happy customers. Super opportunity to work with great people in a flexible and dynamic environment.
Submit your application to: Jobs@practitest.com
Please attach your Full CV in English to your application.