PractiTest is a leading SaaS company offering a Test management solution, aiming to help QA professionals and testers release better quality products, faster. Founded in 2008, the company is based in Rehovot Science Park next to the train station. PractiTest is being used by customers from more than 55 countries, including some of the world's largest brands such as Wendy's, The New York Times, Roblox, McAfee and more.____________
- Be an active part in defining the next generation of the company's platform, driving the product and enabling our future growth.
- Take a key role in defining the roadmap and planning processes.
- Know our customers, competitors and markets by ongoing research, analysis and communication
- Collaborate with the rest of the company teams to understand the different needs of the customers and leads, representing a broad view of their demands when using the company's product in the most efficient way.
- Prioritize and create product requirements including UX aspects, API, and all other aspects of the design.
- Work closely with the R&D team to turn business needs into user stories and lead their successful execution from start to finish.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features after they have been released.
- 3 years working in a Devops/R&D/Testing product as a product manager.
- Significant experience in defining roadmap and planning processes.
- At least 5 years experience as a product manager.
- Experience defining platform, admin, management and security elements of a SaaS product - A plus.
- Hands-on experience with UX/UI (mockups, wireframes)
- Working experience with outsource - a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, with a strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle at scale.
- Great problem solver, with an ability to research and analyze technical processes, articulate solutions, and understand the consequences.
- Tech-savvy with strong understanding and hands-on experience of the latest web technologies and complex architectures.
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- English - High level
Report to: CPO
The work is Hybrid (50% from home), offices are located in Rehovot.
Enjoy the best of both worlds- an established, profitable company with startup potential. Our products are world renown and count some of the most respected global brands as happy customers. Super opportunity to work with great people in a flexible and dynamic environment.
Submit your application to: Jobs@practitest.com
Please attach your Full CV in English to your application.