PractiTest is a leading SaaS company offering a Test management solution, aiming to help QA professionals and testers release better quality products, faster. Founded in 2008, the company is based in Rehovot Science Park next to the train station. PractiTest is being used by customers from more than 55 countries, including some of the world's largest brands such as Wendy's, The New York Times, Roblox, McAfee and more.
PractiTest is looking for a QA tester to join the Global QA and Customer Support Team. The QA Tester will be in charge of writing and running tests for our product as part of a larger testing team. This person will also be part of the customer support team, answering customers’ questions, providing support and resolution for their issues.
- Create and execute tests.
- Provide customer support via chat, email, phone, and live web sessions.
- Serve as the voice of the customer when working with internal teams to promote new product requirements.
- Review and analyze product specifications.
- Report and document technical issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- English - Native or fluent in writing, reading, speaking.
- Experience as a QA Tester, or successful finish of QA course/ISTQB certification - A must
- Prior experience in providing technical support - A must
- Flexibility in working hours, including support shifts.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving atitude.
- Technical skills (incognito mode, cookies, web, curl, json).
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to communicate technical information both in writing and verbally.
- Prior experience in providing technical support - big advantage.
- Web experience (html, css, plugins, ruby, php) - an advantage.
- Command of other languages - an advantage.
- Working knowledge of test management software - an advantage.
Sales Development Representative
We are looking for an Sales/Business Development Representative, an energetic, driven professional who wants to be part of a growing SaaS company at the exciting phase of scaling and shaping its revenue teams. This is a great career-building opportunity in SaaS customer roles, to grow into Enterprise Sales and learn world-class SaaS best practices, with a benefit of working in flexible hours .
The ideal candidate should be able to focus mostly on qualifying inbound / outbound channels, to handle Mid-sized as well as Enterprise businesses worldwide. We are looking for an effective and confident communicator, who can comfortably and professionally connect with decision-makers at companies that may never have heard of PractiTest, run large-scale and tailored multi-touchpoint outreach, learn their organizations, conduct introductory calls, nurture and develop new business opportunities in collaboration with our Account Executive team.
- Become an expert in engaging and converting prospects to sales qualified opportunities.
- Expand PractiTest client base through outbound prospecting and responding to inbound leads.
- Profile potential prospects, research, and strategize an approach to create interest and engage.
- Run personalized high volume outreach in order to generate relevant discussions and generate opportunities.
- Manage a variety of BDR automation, research, and prospecting tools.
- Run qualification and introductory calls to interest potential customers and find whether there’s a good fit before moving to a full introduction with an Account Executive.
- Work closely with Account Executives to help move prospects through pipeline and closing.
- you have 1-2 years of inside sales or outbound sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling, emailing, social selling), B2B at a software company
- You have already worked in Start-up environment - An advantage
- You have clear and polished written communication skills.
- Excellent speaking/listening skills, you easily connect and establish rapport with people over the phone.
- You have a fearless attitude, you’re resourceful and passionate about achieving results, being the best you can be.
- You are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent.
- Able to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment.
- Methodological and organized.
- A team player.
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools.
- Native or Fluent English.
- Additional languages are a plus.
Enjoy the best of both worlds- an established, profitable company with startup potential. Our products are world renown and count some of the most respected global brands as happy customers. Super opportunity to work with great people in a flexible and dynamic environment.
Submit your application to: Jobs@practitest.com