Follow the instructions below to configure Assembla's integration with PractiTest.
- In PractiTest, go to Project Settings > Integrations, and activate the Issue Integration by clicking on the “activate” link.
- Select “Assembla” from the Bugtracker dropdown list.
Once you’ve chosen Assembla, enter the URL Prefix that will be used by PractiTest to connect to your Assembla installation. This URL should have access to create bugs in Assembla.
Click the “Update Issue integration” button to activate the changes.
Working With the Assembla Integration
- Run your tests normally.
When you encounter an issue enter press the Fail & Issue Icon.
- A new browser tab or window (based on the configuration of your browser) will be launched opening your Assembla New Bug page. If you configured your browser to remember your username and password it will even log directly into the screen where you report your issue.
- After reporting the issue take note of the new Assembla ID and go back to PractiTest, where you should enter this ID on the Issue ID field and press the Link existing issue button. You can enter multiple issues at once by separating them using comas or spaces.
- The Assembla Issue will be linked to the test step, and pressing the issue ID will open it in a new window on your Assembla Instance.
If you have any questions, errors, or issues, please contact PractiTest Support for assistance.