YouTrack integration introduction
Follow the instructions below to configure YouTrack integration with PractiTest
- In PractiTest, go to Project Settings > Integrations, and activate the Issue Integration by clicking on the “activate” link.
- Select “YouTrack” from the Bugtracker dropdown list
Once you’ve chosen YouTrack, enter the URL Prefix that will be used by PractiTest to connect to your YouTrack installation.
Click the “Update Issue integration” button to activate the changes.
Working with YouTrack Integration :
- Run your tests normally.
When you encounter an issue enter press the Fail & Issue Icon.
- A new browser tab or window (based on the configuration of your browser) will be launched opening your YouTrack New Bug page. If you configured your browser to remember your username and password it will even log directly into the screen where you report your issue.
- After reporting the issue take note of the new YouTrack ID and go back to PractiTest, where you should enter this ID on the Issue ID field and press the Link existing issue button. You can enter multiple issues at once by separating them using comas or spaces.
- The YouTrack Issue will be linked to the test step, and pressing the issue ID will open it in a new window on your YouTrack Instance.
If you have any questions, errors or issues, feel free to contact us we are here to help.
Turn your testing data into QA intelligence now!
PractiTest – all rights reserved / The website was designed & developed by Chilid