Here are some updates from the past month
Copy steps to test
Working on a test and want to add a step from somewhere else? We added the option to copy a step into a test from the same test or from a different test.
Clickup integration enhancements
Working with Clickup? PractiTest just took this integration to the next level! From now on, you can link existing ClickUp tasks as issues to your PractiTest runs, sync an existing task from ClickUp as a new issue or requirement in PractiTest and more! Read more about it here.
- Jira integration enhancements
- Map more field types from Jira to PractiTest: Map your Sprint field to PractiTest so you can see and edit this important information on both sides and make sure your entire data is aligned.
- 2 way attachments sync between PractiTest and Jira cloud - When syncing or linking issues or requirements from Jira to PractiTest or reporting issues from PractiTest to Jira, the attachments from one side will be synced to the other. This feature is being released gradually.
View the status of linked Issues
In the Instance and Run windows, when you have a linked issue, you will now see this issue’s status. This can help you better understand your instance and run status and work faster.
- End of Eggplant integration support
From 2023, the built-in Eggplant integration will no longer be supported. Eggplant could still be integrated to PractiTest using the robust REST API or PractiTest internal automation framework - the xBot.
- PractiTest Live Training - 2022 New releases sessions
Join our customer success team on a dedicated training session summarizing all new 2022 releases.
December 6th, 10:00 EDT / 16:00 CET Sign up here
Can’t make it?
Join a general training session on December 20th, 14:00 EDT / 20:00 CEST Sign up here
PractiTest and Beyond
- Measuring QA Contribution to Your Business
Download this new e-book and learn how to ensure your software testing efforts will bear (the right) fruit. Download here