- Set account details
- View and modify your license type
- See all active and expired projects
- Change payment information and see payment details
- See Account's User Information
Project Management Tab
Create a new project
When creating a new project notice that in addition to naming your project, you will be able to clone (copy) most of its configuration settings from an existing project in your account in order to save you time. You can independently choose to copy your Fields (Custom and System), your User Groups and Workflow, and/or your Users and their groups assignment.
Notice that although PractiTest does not limit the number of projects you can have in your account, at the beginning your account will be limited to 4 active projects. The reason for this is to make sure that you are using your projects correctly and not creating unnecessary overhead to your users. To lift this limitation simply contact our support team and they will explain to you how to add additional projects.
- See all existing projects and included users
- Rename projects
- Enable / Disable / Delete whole projects
- Enable issue deletion
We do not recommend issue deletion, and suggest changing an irrelevant issue’s status to “closed”; but know that the possibility exists.
Manage Users Tab
Users by projects:
Allows you to see the projects a user belongs to
Reset password option
Batch add to projects:
-Easily choose users from list and add them to projects’ groups.
-You can search for specific users and add them at once.
Delete from all projects:
From the Manage Users tab, select a specific user and easily remove him from all projects
Changing or adding an additional account owner
PractiTest account owners can easily transfer their role to another user and accounts may have multiple owners as well.
To change/add the account owner:
- As account owner go to Account Settings > Manage Users > Account Owners* > Make an Account Owner.
- In case an account owner has left the company without transferring his role to another user, PractiTest user that still works in the company should login using credentials of the account owner (use the ‘Forgot my password’ option if needed), then go to the Account Settings and perform actions stated at step 1 before removing past owner.
*Once you are in the ‘Account Owners’ tab, you will see a list of users where you will be able to make additional user as account owner.
The integration tab includes all integrations that are available for the account level: Jira Cloud, Jira Server, Pivotal Tracker, Rally (CA Agile Central), Youtrack.
Please find more information here