As 2018 concludes, we’d like to take this opportunity to review some of the main product updates that you should definitely be using in 2019 to improve your QA coverage and your general PractiTest experience:
Exploratory Testing module : Run ET alongside your other tests. Create them “on the fly” from test runs or planned out via the Test Library, to then be added to your Test Sets like any other Test.
Integrated Kanban board to manage your testing process. Instantly create a task from any Requirement, Test, TestSet, Instance or Issue. And prioritize, filter and organize your tasks efficiently.
Zapier integration: Create your custom integration between PractiTest and hundreds of third-party apps using Zapier’s automated workflows.
- PractiTest work-efficiency boosters:
- PractiTest’s new actionable reports module that reflects your project’s progression on the go.
- Define and Create Reports to display all the entities and fields based on the view or filter you select.
- Schedule reports to run periodically
- Select whom to notify for each report.
- Update reports retroactively for data accuracy.
- Export report to spreadsheets with full data and selected graphs.
- New personal email notification setting : Per your requests, we have added the option to get email notifications about deletions.
- Get notified when someone deletes a Test, Requirement, Issue that you wrote.
- Get notified if someone deletes test cases that were assigned to you.
- Great for account owners to stay on top of changes.