As we are constantly updating PractiTest with new functionality and small fixes, we’ve decided to send monthly updates describing the major changes and improvements.
Here are some of the recent updates to the system, done in month of October 2018:
- Exploratory Testing module improvements. Based on your feedback, we are updating the ET functionality so that you can get the full traceability and re-usability of your Exploratory Tests too. With this update, Exploratory Tests are now part of the Test Library, and can be added to Test Sets like any other Test.
* This improvement to our Exploratory Testing feature was released on Nov 3rd, but it’s a large change, so we decided to add it to this update.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). A new optional extra security layer for users to log-in, while being protected from brute force and social engineering attacks.
- Create test cases from Test Sets. Another request from multiple users, in order to save time by working directly from the Test Sets and Runs module.
- Autocomplete feature within ‘List’ custom fields, including the ‘Version’ system field, as requested numerous times in our Uservoice.
- Select fields from different entities when creating Instance Dashboard graphs
- We’re now SOC2-type II compliant, Learn more about the security measures we take to ensure your data’s safety.
And of course, there were other bug fixes.