During the last month we’ve been gradually rolling out a number of features and changes aimed at improving the system and to answer the requests received by a number of users.
- Rich Text Formatting. Allowing users to add text effects such as bold, italics, underline, as well as colors, bullets and numbering. With the rich formatting we are also providing support for Right to Left text orientation* (as required by our Hebrew and Arabic speaking customers).
- Improved filter definitions and view exporting. As part of our new features we redefined the way users create and edit filters, improving the usability of this control. We also added the option to export each view as part of the view control itself (see image bellow).
- Import and Export Settings. We decided to group the importing and exporting functions and place them in their own tab as part of the settings, making it faster for users who want to perform regular exports of all their projects in one place.
- Plus additional bug fixes and smaller features.
We invite all of you to continue providing us with feedback and ideas on the features you’d like to see added to PractiTest as well as any other improvements you can think about. Just add your feature requests to our Product Feedback forum.
See you all in our new update!
* To enable RTL (Right to Left), goto Settings -> Project, check the enable RTL checkbox & Save