Last night we released the latest PractiTest update that included a number of features aimed at improving the reporting and Testing Intelligence capabilities of the system
- Dashboard graphs and tables in reports. This was a request that came from a number of users who wanted to add graphical elements to their reports. The feature allows users to add any graph (pie-chart, bar-chart, or progress graph) or any distribution table from the dashboard to any report in PractiTest.
- Select what parts to include in your Detailed reports. Another field request that asked to control the sections included as part of your detailed reports. Starting today you can select whether to show (or not) sections such as comments, history, etc as part of your reports.
- Control the colors of your dashboard graphs. A simple yet powerful feature that let’s you choose what colors to display for each category in your graphs.
- Choose where to display graphs’ legends. An additional field request to define where to place the legend describing the graphs. You can now choose if you want to display this legend inside the graph, at the bottom of the graph, or not to display the legend at all.
- Graph entity preview. This one is the team’s favorite 🙂 – a simple preview of the dashboard items within the settings, to show you how the graph will look based on the definitions you just set or modified.
Clearly we are interested in getting your feedback on these or any other features of the system. Send us your requests to our user forum, and your comments to our support (support-at-practitest-dot-com).
See you all soon with another PractiTest update!
* Also for this upgrade there was no downtime.