This weekend we performed an update to the PractiTest System. There was no downtime.
This version comes packed with important features you requested in the past such as:
- Customization of views in the Testing and Requirement’s modules. The same functionality you loved in Issues, is now fully available in the Tests and Requirements modules. Learn more about the custom view functionality.
- New option to export requirements data.
- Mechanism to export test steps – improving the previous export where the steps were part of the Test’s row, now the export shows each step in a separate row.
- Ability to follow individual entities and receive notifications on their changes. This feature allows you to get notifications regardless if you are not the author or the assignee of the entity.
- Permalink support for entities – now each entity has it’s own unique permanent link. This is easier for those users working with multiple projects.
- And additional smaller features and fixes.
Let us know if you have any questions or further requests (feedback forum soon to come…)!