Discover the latest trends in the QA world
WOULDN’T IT BE GREAT TO FIND OUT -
- How much your testing peers earn around the globe?
- What the current successful testing approaches are, and how you should be using them?
- Where should you expect to be professionally in 5 years?
- What skills should you be improving on today to prepare for the trends of tomorrow?
- Are you prepared to handle the greatest challenges testers deal with every day? These are just a few of the questions this year’s report answers.
Download the full report - and find out all this and more for yourself. Then be sure to share it!
What is the State of Testing Project?
The State of Testing is the largest annual survey that seeks to identify the existing characteristics, practices, and challenges facing the testing community in hopes to shed light and provoke a fruitful discussion towards improvement. With on average 1,500 participants from more than 80 countries, the survey provides an accurate perspective of the testing profession and the global testing community. View past surveys
Brought to you by