How to cope with the growth of your testing team?
Growth is usually a good thing. But on the other hand it is also accompanied by lots of changes, varied amounts of chaos, and even some pain and frustration.
Even though many of the side-effects of growing your QA & Testing team cannot be foreseen, there are a number of issues that are to be expected, which you can prepare for up front or at least manage them correctly as they present themselves.
In this webinar we cover some of the issues that arise with the growth of your testing team and how to cope with them. For example:
- The on-boarding process for new testers.
- Sharing and managing testing information in an expanding team.
- Managing the challenges of distributed teams,
- How to aggregate data in order to generate a comprehensive testing report.
“Thanks to PractiTest, we can increase the perceived value of our team by giving better visibility into our work (automation & manual results) using the multiple reporting options.”
– Sari Talin, Head of Quality Assurance, IT Merchant Services, Nets
14 day free trial, no CC required