Don’t rush into your next testing project unprepared
Every testing project you are expected to lead will always have a sense of urgency. While quickness is always good, it cannot come at the expense of important issues being released to the field due to haste.
In this webinar, we review a number of simple but important preparations you need to keep in mind when you are starting any type of testing project. For example:
– How to correctly organize your testing activities based on end users behavior and not only the definition
of the product.
– What type of metrics and monitors do you want to introduce into your product and process?
– What are the minimal set of functionalities you need to verify within and outside of your User Stories?
Webinar by Joel Montvelisky – PractiTest Chief Solution Architect
More content by Joel – here
Want more on Project Management best practices?
Check out these additional resources:
- Master Test Plan – How do MTP’s fit in today’s Agile Development era? – View Webinar
- How to deal with team growth – Download Resource