*If your integration is already configured and you want to learn about the actual usage of the integration, please go here*
PractiTest’s integration with JIRA Cloud, enables a seamless workflow and better test management for the entire QA process. After a simple configuration process, PractiTest allows you to manage and present any issues or requirements created in JIRA, as well as generate issues into JIRA. The Integration is continuously and automatically updated between the two, allowing a single, uniform view covering requirements, tests, and issues. Comprehensive Test Execution reports including test runs and issues detected during the process can be easily generated.
Note: The two-way integration is supported only under PractiTest’s Enterprise and Unlimited licenses
Table of Contents
- Account integration setttings
- Project Settings: configure your integrated JIRA projects
- How to use JIRA 2 way integration
- JIRA – Two way integration troubleshooting
Account integration setttings
- In PractiTest, go to the Account Settings - Integrations tab - Select JIRA Cloud - Press on ‘Create token and continue with Jira Cloud integration’.
- In Jira, go to Jira Settings - Apps - Find new apps - Search for PractiTest - Download the PractiTest plugin.
- Click on ‘Manage Apps’ - Paste the API token you got on step 1 - Select the Jira projects you want to integrate with PractiTest (or leave empty to integrate all projects) - Click 'Submit'.
Configure your integrated JIRA projects:
- In PractiTest, go to Settings - Integrations - press 'Activate' on issue integration section - select the relevant Jira integration from the dropdown list.
- Add a new row for each of the Jira projects you want to integrate with this PractiTest project, select the relevant project and issue type.