Billing via Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
Please note that you can pay to PractiTest via your Amazon Web Services billing!
Follow instructions below to add PractiTest subscription to your AWS billing:
- Go to PractiTest Account Settings – General tab – Press ‘Click here for more information’
2. Press ‘Create a token to connect’
3. Go to this link and press ‘Continue to Subscribe’.
4. You will be redirected to a new page where you need to press ‘Subscribe’, then press ‘Set up your account’. After that, please select ‘Connect my AWS billing with an Existing PractiTest Account’.
5. Paste the token you generated at step #2 within the ‘Account key for AWS:’ window and press ‘Connect with PractiTest account’. Then you will get a confirmation message below and from now on your PractiTest subscription will be billed via your AWS account.
Turn your testing data into QA intelligence now!
PractiTest – all rights reserved / The website was designed & developed by Chilid