Your monthly billing amount is calculated based on your license type and the number of users in your account. For more information on PractiTest’s license types and volume discounts please check our website's - pricing section.
- our minimum monthly charge is for 3 Tester licenses.
- Any license with permissions that are not included in the Developer license, will be calculated as Tester license
How it works
Payment to PractiTest can be done using any standard credit card:
- Towards the end of your 14-day free evaluation you can enter your credit card details on the desginated area in the general tab of the account settings
- From that moment on, at the beginning of each calendar month, PractiTest will calculate the amount of users in your account for the previous month (post-pay) and charge your credit card.
- Once the payment goes through you will get an invoice and a receipt from the payment system.
Let’s look at the following example:
- Let’s say, a customer started his 14-day evaluation on July 10th, with 2 tester licenses and 3 developer licenses.
- 2 weeks later this customer gets contacted by PractiTest and he receives a unique url where he can set up his credit card and billing information.
- On July 24th the 14-day evaluation finalizes, but the customer keeps on working with PractiTest normally.
- At beginning of August PractiTest calculates the payment amount.
In this case we are talking about 2 testers and 3 developers, but only for 7 out of the 31 days of the month (because his 14-day evaluation concluded on July 24th). So they will be charged (2*Tester-license + 3*Developer-license) *7/31 days
- To make things more interesting, let’s assume that on Sep15th, the customer added 6 more testers.
- So, in the beginning of October PractiTest will charge : 2 testers + 6*(15/30) testers + 3 developers, meaning that he will be charged for the new testers only for the part of the month that they were actually defined in the project.
Payment details and Receipts
A receipt is automatically sent each time we charge your credit card. The receipt is sent via email to the credit card owner (the person that filled in the original form in Bluesnap, with his credit card details). If for some reason you did not get the receipt, please let us know and we will request Bluesnap, our payment system, to send it again.
The details for the receipt (how many users, etc.) is automatically generated before we do the charge. You can see this detail in the Account Settings:
Here is an example of a regular payment detail:
Account usage for June, 2014 (1 – 30)
Average number of testers – 9.5 – Price: $39 * 9.5 licenses = $370.5
Average number of developers – 2.0 – Price: $9 * 2.0 licenses = $18.0
* Additional VAT may be applied
If your account works based on a site license (more than 50 users), you can pay via a bank transfer. Please contact us for the details.