Many of us at PractiTest are testing professionals just like you!
So we put together some lists with testing and QA information, links and other resources that we find useful and thought you might too. We hope you enjoy them – and feel free to pass them around!
PractiTest Original Resources
Whitepapers, eBooks and other material we publish to help the testing community. These materials are 100% original and are created by the PractiTest team based on our testing and QA knowledge.
- Five Steps for choosing the right QA Management System
- The Road to QA Excellence – How to Increase the Value Delivered By Your Testng
- QA Management System Comparison Table
QABlog is posted on a regular basis by Joel Montvelisky, co-founder of PractiTest. It has useful posts and valuable information about his experience in the world of testing.
Testing Intelligence is a wide topic there, but we also encourage you to look at all other categories, and to sign up to receive all new posts directly into your mailbox. Here are some of the most popular posts:
- What makes a good tester?
- 10 reasons why You are NOT a Professional Tester!
- How we test our SaaS QA platform
- Ask yourself what were you hired to do?
- Master test plan – the strategic side of testing
- The simple difference between product and project risks
- Sanity, regression, smoke, etc. Do we need all these testing types?
- Severity vs Priority of a bug